How to play the game of life
- Click on any cell to make it come alive. Press add Random+, Glider, or Figure 8 to see what this world can really do.
- Click start and sit back and enjoy the game of life take place before your very eyes!
Play with the different speed, size, pattern and color buttons.
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbors dies, as if by underpopulation. :'(
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbors lives on to the next generation. Yay!
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbors dies, as if by overpopulation. Not cool..
- Any dead cell with three live neighbous becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction. Cool!
- Edges are dead zones and do not count as neighbors (dead or alive) Spooky!
Have fun and please send me feedback!
Learn more about Conway’s Game of Life and Celluar Automaton or go down the Rabbit Hole